- Our Service does not automatically collect any information, excluding those contained in cookies. Cookies constitute IT data, in particular text files, which are stored in the service User’s end device (through a web browser) and intended to use web pages of the Service. Cookies usually contain the web page address, time of storage on the User’s device and a unique ID
- The entity that adds cookies in the portal user’s end device and gets access to them is the Service operator: SABNER Michał Paszek, with its registered office at ul. Maków 15, 43-300 Bielsko-Biała.
- Google Analytics and Google Optimize (cookies administrator: Google Inc with its registered office in the US),
- Google Ads (cookies administrator: Google Ireland Limited with its registered office in Ireland),
- Facebook (cookies administrator: Facebook Ireland Ltd. with its registered office in Ireland).
- In many cases, the software used to browse web pages (web browser) enables storage of cookies files in the users’ end devices by default. Service Users may change the settings concerning cookies any time. In particular, the settings may be changed so as to block automatic handling of cookies files in the web browser settings or notify about each their addition in the Service user’s device. Detailed information on the possibilities and manners of handling cookies files are available in software settings (web browser). Below, we present links to the ways of blocking cookies described by browsers’ producers:
The Service may also be browsed without storing data in cookies files with the use of special modes available in web browsers (incognito mode, private window, etc.).
Ograniczenie stosowania plików cookies może wpłynąć na niektóre funkcjonalności dostępne na stronie internetowej.
- In order to:
- resign from being served Google personalised advertisements (Google Ads and others) basing on the System use, the User may make relevant changes in advertising settings with the use of a tool available at: https://www.facebook.com/help/1075880512458213/ and remove cookies in a web browser,
- resign from being served Facebook personalised advertisements, basing on the System use, the User may make relevant changes in advertising settings with the use of Instructions shown at: https://www.facebook.com/help/1075880512458213/ and remove cookies in a web browser,
- block collection of the data by Google analysing tools (Analytics, Optimize and others) and Facebook, the User may disable cookies acceptance and web page data of external entities, remove cookies in a web browser, use additional functions blocking the tools (e.g. https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout/?hl=pl) or use the Service in a web browser in the mode that does not allow for storing cookies.
- More information concerning cookies files are available in the ‘Help’ section in the web browser menu or on a web page. http://wszystkoociasteczkach.pl
- In case of any questions or problems with cookies, please, contact our Service administrator at: email@example.com.
§1. General information
- The Data Protection Officer, within the meaning of the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR)’ – Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data and repealing Directive 95/46/EC(„RODO”) L 119/40 PL EU Official Journal 4.5.2016, is SABNER Michał Paszek, NIP: 9372434136 , REGON: 240782904, with its registered office in 43-300 Bielsko-Biała, ul. Maków 15, Phone: 733 733 774, e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Contact in matters concerning data processing by the Data Protection Officer: email@example.com
§2.Purpose of data processing by the Data Protection Officer (DPO)
- The User entrusts the DPO with its personal data for the needs of their processing in order to use the DPO web services and handle the enquiry and / or order placed by a contact form, including sending an ordered personalised trade information to the User.
- If the User states his/her phone number, it shall be understood as giving consent to be contacted by phone for the purposes mentioned in item 1.
- If the User states his/her e-mail address, it shall be understood as giving consent to be contacted by e-mail for the purposes mentioned in item 1.
- The consent through stating contact data is granted voluntary, however, in some cases it may make it impossible to handle the enquiry and / or order placed by a contact form.
- The DPO reserves the right to ask the User – while handling the enquiry / order – by phone and / or e-mail – for further consents for personal data processing for direct marketing purposes and the use of telecommunications end devices. The User’s data will not be processed for the said purposes without his/her consent.
§3. The scope of data processing by the Data Protection Officer (DPO)
- User’s data:
- full name,
- contact phone number,
- contact e-mail,
- IP addresses,
- The scope of data processing referred to above shall also include making back-up copies.
- The web page uses an automated system that makes it possible to monitor User’s activities and adjust the content to the Users’ interests. The system is integrated with our Service and each User is able to object to it.
- For analytic purposes, the DPO uses Google Analytics, which collects information on Users’ activity on our web page through cookies. The Users may remove their data relating to cookies – see Cookies Policy. We store data on Users and events on our web page on Google Analytics servers for 50 months. Polityce Cookies.
- The Users may change the cookies settings on their own, any time, determining the terms of their storage and access to the User’s device through cookies. The User make change the settings by means of the web browser settings. In particular, the settings may be changed so as to block automatic handling of cookies in the web browser settings or notify about each addition of cookies in the user’s device. Detailed information on the possibilities and manners of handling cookies are available in software settings (web browser).
- The Users may remove cookies, any time, using the available functions in their web browser.
- More information on cookies: Polityka cookies
In order to display personalised advertisements to the Users, the Data Protection Officer uses:
- retargeting function of Facebook Ads, which displays advertisements to the Users who visited pour web page on the basis of cookies collected by Facebook. In order to create similar group of recipients, Facebook analyses information provided by the Users on the portal, data from Facebook and their activity on web sites and applications outside Facebook. In order to withdraw your consent for personalised Facebook advertisements, please, follow detailed instructions described in Cookies Policy
- In all the afore-mentioned advertising systems, we also adjust advertisements on the basis of demographic data and localisations
§4. Rights of the Users whose data are processed
- The Users are entitled to:
- access their personal data,
- correct their personal data,
- remove their personal data,
- limit the scope of their personal data processing,
- transfer their personal data,
- raising objections as to their personal data processing.
- In order to exercise these rights, a User should send an e-mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- The Data Protection Officer (DPO) follows the User’s request immediately, provided that the removal, restriction, transfer and objection against data processing may affect the possibility or scope of correct handling of sent enquiry / order, including provision of personalised trade information.
§5. The Period of data processing storage by the Data Protection Officer (DPO)
The Data Protection Officer (DPO) stored personal data of the Users for the period no longer than necessary to handle the sent enquiry / order, including preparation of personalised trade information and in the way that makes it possible for the DPO to perform its obligations. Upon expiration of the said period, the data are stored only for the needs of securing any possible claims. We remind that the Users may send a request to have their data removed, any time.
§6. Duties of the Data Protection Officer (DPO)
The Data Protection Officer (DPO) undertake to ensure all necessary safety measures to secure personal data processing in the scope determined in the Law, in particular, he or she undertakes to:
- secure such data against making them available to unauthorised persons, their illegal acquisition by unauthorised persons, against changes, damage of destruction,
- allow personal data processing only to persons with the authorization provided by DPO,
- ensure control over the correct personal data processing,
- keep records of persons authorised to process personal data, to ensure, with due diligence, that the persons authorised to process the data keep their confidentiality also upon completion of the performance of services by DPO, among others, by notifying them about the legal consequences of infringing the confidentiality of data and receiving non-disclosure declarations concerning such data,
- keeping documentation required pursuant to legal regulations, describing the manner of processing the provided personal data, as well as technical and organisational means ensuring personal data protection, including, in particular: Register of Data Processing Operations, Personal Data Security Policy and Instructions of Personal Data Processing IT System Management,
- ensure that the devices and IT and telecommunication systems used for personal data processing are compliant with he requirements provided for in the Regulation of the Minister of Interior and Administration of 29 April 2004 on the documentation of personal data processing and technological and organizational conditions which shall be met by devices and IT systems.